A well stitched and dressed custom suit may bask in the limelight of glory; great fit, style and indeed the correct dress code for the occasion. Yet, occasionally there are some seemingly minor but significant style enhancers that ruin the suits pleasant flow of grace and charm — the pocket square. Of all fashion mistakes many wearers do is carry out some outrageous combinations that shout and yell disaster and wrong!
First, there’s style etiquette for the humble piece of suit accessory and there are also style extras for its correct comportment. So, what is the style etiquette first of all for the pocket squares? And what is the correct way to spot it? These pocket square style enhancer tips are vital when shopping at BTS Nana.
Do’s for Pocket Square Style
- Always contrast pattern, shade and color to tie.
- Conveys specific attributes of custom suit properties.
- Creates mutual, definitive and agreeable style tone to tie and suit
- Folds creatively done to inspire style awe and appeal.
Don’ts for Pocket Square Style
- Don’t make similar color choices especially for ties and pocket squares.
- Avoid extremely loud color casual tones on basic formal color tones
- Ensure fold is resonant and co-ordinates to occasion and purpose
Why it’s Important to Follow the Right and Pocket Square Style
- It gives a definitive and stylish addition to custom suits style
- Refines a custom suits traditional and sharp features
- Power pocket squares no doubt redefine power dressing
- Exalt the proper custom suits comportment and presentation
- Pocket squares are the most subtle yet eloquent aspect to custom suits
If they feels and gives proper rhyme and rhythm to tone and tenor of suits style and design pocket squares are more than just pocket accessories… they are powerful fashion and style statements.